Northwest WI 3.7 Acres, Woods, Polk County!
3.7 Acres of mature oaks, maples and white pines for sale over a gently rolling terrain located in NW Wisconsin’s Polk County. Your future cabin or campsite is just north of St. Croix Falls WI, and Taylors Falls MN and surrounded by numerous recreational opportunities. Enjoy all wooded seclusion and privacy ideal for camping or building your weekend retreat.
This nearly 4 acre property is only 10 minutes from the St. Croix River and 3 minutes from the Trade River with great canoeing/ kayaking, and fishing.
You also have easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Enjoy 1000’s of acres of public ground nearby for hunting, hiking and many other outdoor activities:
- Walk across the road into 1,000’s of Polk County Forestland with ATV trail access and wildlife.
- 20 minutes to St. Croix Falls and Taylors Falls and everything that the area has to offer!
- 10 minutes to the Nevers Dam Landing on the St. Croix River and 3 minutes from the Trade River.
- 15 minutes to the River Bottoms (Hunting Area) – with hiking along the St. Croix River.
- Sterling Barrens State Natural Area lies within the boundaries of the Governor Knowles State Forest and the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway.
- 20 minutes to the Fish Lake Meadow State Natural Area with 14,000 acres of biking, hiking, hunting, fishing and recreational trails.
- Fish Lake – 330 acres, 29’ deep with Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Walleye and Panfish.
Call or text Rick Paulette at 715-491-1189 to walk and experience this beautiful, secluded Northwest Wisconsin property for sale!
Mature oaks, maples and white pines with walking trails and an ideal building or camping site in total seclusion on 3.7 acres in Polk County, WI can be your recreational retreat! This Northwest WI property for sale is across the road from 1,000's of acres of Polk County Forest and just down the road from Governor Knowles State Park and the St. Croix River. This amazing camping or cabin property is only 20 minutes north of Taylors Falls, MN and St. Croix Falls, WI, and a little over an hour from Minnesota's Twin Cities.