NW WI Polk County Forest Surround 7 Acre Camp or Cabin Site!
Mature oaks, maples and white pines with walking trails and an ideal building or camping site in total seclusion on 7 acres of land for sale in Polk County, WI can be your recreational retreat!
Your camp is just minutes down the road to Governor Knowles State Park along the St. Croix River in Western Wisconsin’s Polk County.
Walk across the road into the forest, filled with wildlife and trails; the St. Croix River for canoeing, kayaking and fishing; ATV, biking and snowmobile trail access, all of these activities and more are within your fingertips!
- Walk across the road into 1,000’s of Polk County Forestland with ATV trail access and wildlife.
- 20 minutes to St. Croix Falls and Taylors Falls and everything that the area has to offer!
- 10 minutes to the Nevers Dam Landing on the St. Croix River and 3 minutes from the Trade River.
- 15 minutes to the River Bottoms (Hunting Area) – with hiking along the St. Croix River.
- Sterling Barrens State Natural Area lies within the boundaries of the Governor Knowles State Forest and the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway.
- 20 minutes to the Fish Lake Meadow State Natural Area with 14,000 acres of biking, hiking, hunting, fishing and recreational trails.
- Fish Lake – 330 acres, 29’ deep with Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Walleye and Panfish.
This Northwest Wisconsin property is a little over an hour from Minnesota’s Twin Cities and would be ideal for your weekend getaway!
Call or text Rick Paulette at 715-491-1189 to walk and experience this beautiful, secluded Northwest Wisconsin property for sale!
Located in Northwest Wisconsin's Polk County this beautiful 7 acre wooded property for sale is surrounded by 1000's of acres of forestlands. Set up camp until you build your log cabin in the woods and walk across the road into county forestlands filled with wildlife! Minutes from your camp you can enjoy canoeing and fishing on the St. Croix River and exploring the Govern Knowles State Park! This Polk County real estate is just north of Taylors Falls and St. Croix Falls for supplies and entertainment.