6 Acres of Woods, Access 1,400 Acre Northern WI All Sports Lake!
Over 6 Acres of Northern WI wooded property for sale just minutes east of the Village of Webster with year-round road access and electric available at the road ready for your RV or cabin. Set up camp before you build and enjoy all the recreational opportunities that are within your fingertips!
- Over 6 Acres of WI land, beautifully wooded with oak and pine and an ideal camping/building site with power at the year-round road.
- Supplies for your camp or cabin are just minutes away in the village of Webster, Wisconsin.
- Webster is the Sunfish Capital of Wisconsin, come and enjoy!
- Big Sand Lake provides 1,400 acres of clear waters, swimming, boating and fishing for Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Walleye and Panfish!
- The Yellow River with great canoeing and fishing waters is just 10 minutes to the boat launch down the road from your recreational property.
- The Crex Meadows Wildlife Area encompasses 30,000 acres of brush prairie, flowages, and forests waiting for you to explore!
- The Keizer Lake Wildlife Area is 1,352 acres of bird watching, canoeing, hunting, fishing, and cross-country skiing.
Contact Rick Paulette at 800-537-8339 to walk and experience this beautiful secluded Northern Wisconsin property!
Over 6 Acres of mature hardwoods and pines, located just off a blacktop road with electric and the ideal camping or building site ready for you to set up camp and enjoy the all sports waters of a Northern Wisconsin 1,400 acre lake! Your Northwoods getaway is just down the road from the boat launch on Big Sand Lake with all the fishing, boating and swimming you desire! Thousands of acres of Northern WI Burnett County forest filled with wildlife and hundreds of miles of recreational trails await you!